> Verses from my Kitchen: Rhubarb & Vanilla Compote with Coconut and Syrup

This Page

has been moved to new address

Rhubarb & Vanilla Compote with Coconut and Syrup

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Verses from my Kitchen: Rhubarb & Vanilla Compote with Coconut and Syrup

June 5, 2011

Rhubarb & Vanilla Compote with Coconut and Syrup


Today is one of my favourite moments since I started this food blog. I get the absolute pleasure to direct you to one of my favourite blogs, A Thought For Food , which is authored by the very talented Brian Samuels, equally gifted with words and beautiful photography.  Brian is one of my favourite people from this community and with one browse through his site you'll no doubt be as enamoured as I am. Be ready for something special.

The moment Brian asked me if I would do a guest post for his site I almost immediately knew what I wanted to do. At first I was shocked, because I had never been asked before, and then I was genuinely flattered. I'm inspired whenever I visit his site and leave happier than when I arrived. So I'm beyond words that he wanted me to contribute.


Now please go and check out my guest post and recipe for this wonderful rhubarb dessert and take your time visiting when you're there. I promise you'll be happy you did!


13 Comments:

At June 5, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Wenderly said...

Gorgeous Mike...hopping over to Brain's...

 
At June 5, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Cindy Lane said...

lovely!

 
At June 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Brooks at Cakewalker said...

Hello Michael, It's a pleasure to meet you. I've just come over from Brian's place and I'm so glad I did! You have a lovely blog here, it reads like a novel filled with cinematic imagery. I'm looking forward to future visits.

 
At June 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Anonymous Liren said...

Mike, that was a beautiful and very touching post. Poignant moments like this, whether sour or sweet, are the ones we carry with us in every aspect of life. The rhubarb reflects this, and it was a truly lovely guest post.

 
At June 5, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Eliotseats said...

Thanks for directing me to another great site!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Well done Mike! Love Brian's blog and I think he would've loved this recipe too!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Peggy said...

Great job! I love Brian's blog and so excited for your guest post =)

 
At June 6, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

Absolutely swooning over these! Gorgeous!

Thanks so much for sharing them in this week's Mingle Monday!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Annapet said...

What a wonderful post! I was over at Brian's first since he is our common thread. What a gifted writer you are and not a shabby photographer and cook, too! =)

 
At June 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Sanjeeta kk said...

Just been to Brian's site and read your life story. Glad to have come across your lovely blog, you are a passionate blogger with a gifted eye on your camera.

 
At June 6, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Satrupa said...

Came here from Brain's site. Congratulations for having such a fantastic blog .... I love ur recipes and photography. Following you.

I am having a give away on my blog ...you can participate if you wish :)

Cheers,
Satrupa

http://satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com

 
At June 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Anonymous foodwanderings said...

Hi Mike, Just wanted to drop by and tell you what an incredible story teller you are!! A beautiful heartfelt post recipe and photography!

 
At June 9, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Excellent guest post :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and do my best to say thanks!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home