September 20, 2013
- Name: Michael Lewicki
- Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada
This is my culinary story. It started in my teenage years when I first began to take notice of the things I ate. It was also the same time when I saw food as a vehicle in my life. Back then I started to search for the foods my palate seemingly desired. It wasn't until years later that I began my quest for the deeper understanding of food; the techniques and preparations. At some point along the journey, my fascination began. And I started to experiment with food and its potential. There is a certain power with food. We all have memories associated with it: family dinners, dates, good friends, and new discoveries. Now i'm trying to transcribe that love with my words. I hope this will become a place for all things culinary, indulgent, satisfying and the stories that come from it. I will talk about my favourite finds, places, gems, kitchen creations and everything that makes food such an integral part of our lives. I want to share with you my experiences. I'll be covering my favourite recipes, dinner parties, meals and everything that revolves around food. I hope we can both go on this gastronomical journey together.
- Martha's Circle
- A 2012 Christmas gift: Baby Luca
- 2011, The Curtain Call & My Top Posts
- Cocktail: Spiced Orange Crunk Punch
- Happy Holidays and a Croque Monsieur
- Soup Series: Shrimp Bisque and a Holiday Flashback...
- Sweet Potato Bubble & Squeak
- Soup Series: Curried Squash & Orange Soup with Pan...
- Soup Series: Lentil, Bacon & Oregano Soup
- The Morning After: Creamy Eggs with Sage & Parmesa...